Aayuforte is the best combination of antioxidant, nourishing and appetizer herbs. It nourishes the body and strengthens the immune system.
• Maintains healthy nerves and connective tissues
• Reduces muscles spasm, leg cramps and head numbness
• Improves immune system of the body
• Slows down the ageing process
• Immunocompromised patients
• Chronic infections
• Post- operative convalescence
• As an adjuvant to antibiotic therapy
• Adults: 2 teaspoonfuls thrice a day
• Children: 1 teaspoonful thrice a day
No any adverse effects as per prescribed dosage.
No any contraindications.
Syrup: 100/200 ml
1. THERAPEUTIC USES OF WITHANIA SOMNIFERA (ASHWAGANDHA) WITH A NOTE ON WITHANOLIDES AND ITS PHARMACOLOGICAL ACTIONS Review Article SITANSU KUMAR VERMA AND AJAY KUMAR
2. A Brief review of medicinal properties of Asparagus racemosus (Shatawari) Arti Sharma, Vandana Sharma
3. Review Article Shilajit: An Ancient Panacea Mohd. Aamir Mirza, Mohd. Naushad Alam , Mohd. Faiyazuddin , Danish Mahmood , Ranjan Bairwa and Gulam Mustafa .
4. Tinospora cordifolia (Guduchi), a reservoir plant for therapeutic applications: A Review Kirti Sinha, N P Mishra, J Singh and S P S Khanuja.